Brag

 I still can't face my failure. I was confident that my team won, and tell everyone that we are going to get the first price. I was confident that putting in a lot of effort would be worth it. As soon as we were over the presentation time, I thought if I didn't get the first prize, it would be second or third. But we got nothing.

 I wish I could rewrite the star. I wish I could put in a little effort, because I tried my best so I have nothing to put in.

 Yesterday, I cried a lot. No one know how disappoint am I. I comforted my team that we can survive it, but I can't. As a leader, I have to apologize to everyone because I've put too much expectations on the team. I was harsh at times and forces you to work too hard.

 After all, I gained a lot of experience after the competition, and managed to connect with an old friend I've study with. I will try to forget it all and start over after this shock. Maybe, I start to lose my confident now.

 I promise this is the last day I be sad, because my dream is still unfulfilled. There's so much more for me to try to continue beyond this competition.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience