Poor memory

 I have a really bad memory. I've forgotten a lot of things in my life, as I know there is always a certain process. First, I feel like I'm missing something, but I can't put my finger on what it is. Second, when I complete everything I remember and relax, my brain will remind me what I've forgotten. After that, I freak out.

 Yesterday, I thought I would wash my clothes to prepare for going back to school. I prepared everything I need, except my clothes. Until the evening, I remembered I have to wash my clothes, but it was late. My clothes wouldn't dry in time. Luckily, I have my second uniform. It wasn't very dirty. I just wear it, no other choice, with a litter perfume.

 Another day, I wrote my report to my teacher. You think I forgot to save the doc when I finished? No, I had saved it. I couldn't forget it because it has become my habit, due to my programming skill: 10 minutes - press Ctrl S. I forgot a thing more serious than press Ctrl S: forgot where I've saved my doc. I just really realized that I didn't know where was the doc when it was the last day. I've tried to search the folders one by one, I've also used search on my computer, but I couldn't find my doc. There was no time, I had to start all over. Fasting, crying while typing, I just finished my report in time. Guess what, after I submitted it to my teacher, I found my doc on onedrive.

 And yet, one day (I guess is not one day, many days), I asked my friend to go out, but something arise (or I forgot this appointment), I ended up forgetting to tell my friend that I canceled the schedule. I'm so sorry for someones who have wasted much time for me.

 Even during the summer vacation, I prepared everything to go on a beach trip. However, when I arrived at the hotel, far 1000km from my house, I realized I left my swimming trunks at home. Actually, it wasn't still serious. I could wear shorts to swim, though it was a bit inconvenient. The worst case, all thanks to my dreadful memory, was forgetting to bring my spare underwear when I went camping on the mountain with my club. It wouldn't have been a big deal if everyone in the club was guys, but there were also girls, about half the group. What a stroke of bad luck. If I had forgotten my pan, at least I could have borrowed my friend.

 Maybe, a pretty terrible memory has become my skill, although it's a strange skill. This skill made me stressed a lot, but sometimes, it helped me too. I never get mad many with anyone. I don't know if I should think it is my strength.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

No patience