Cold relationship

 Now, I understand what is unrequited love mean. Now, I understand the feeling of love someone, the most painful feeling, but people addicted it.

 Falling in love can feel exciting, even exhilarating. Always think of that person 24/7. Spend all of the day just for look at her photos, re-read old messages she sent to me. I want to talk with her, I want to listen to her voice. But I don't know how I can have her. Always type message and then delete, because afraid texting too much will bother her. All the messages I sent to her were carefully filtered. Aww got damm. She didn't reply me. She just reaction. This make my heart broke.

 She is in the next class to mine. Yet, I am confined to gazing at her from a distance, my heart aching with unspoken longing.  It hurts. It hurts a lot. It feels as if someone stabbed you in the chest and threw out your heart, leaving it out to rot. Every time after school, I deliberately stay a little longer in class, so I can pretend to meet her (or I won't). We only talk for a while, but I love that time, because I can stand with her.

 Over time, these feelings may change to something more mellow or calm. I still love her. But the frequency I think of her gradually decreases. I realized that I miss many thing when all of the time, I only think about her. I realized next week I have many test, but I didn't review any lesson. I realized all the minutes I stared at her Instagram, I missed all my work.

 I understand that love is just one aspect of life, not its entirety. In order to be with her, I can't spend every moment consumed by thoughts of her, I need to take action. It's essential to transform myself starting now, becoming the best version of myself that she truly deserves.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience