I wish I could do better if I could go back to the past

 Perhaps, during 3 years of high school, many of you have uttered these words? Compete, refugee, hate, envy, etc.

 Originally, my class was formed by many members. Each person has a different personality. That creates diversity in my class. But, because of the different personalities, and differences in finances, my class lost its sense of unity.

 It is my class. Almost all members of my class are boys. But I don't know, I don't know why my class dives into many groups??? As a class monitor, I can't do anything. Today is the teachers' day, I told my class to clap their hands when teachers come in, but no one heard me. Today, the girls celebrate boys' day for my class. But they gave presents by group. I couldn't do anything. I didn't play with any groups in my class. I play with everyone. I tried to fulfill my responsibility as a class monitor. But I don't know if I was right. I know my class dives into groups for a long time. But I denied it. I said to everyone my class was union. I couldn't face the truth. But today...

 I HATE CLIQUES!!!

 All of this is because I'm a bad leader. I was very lenient when individuals broke class rules. A leader shouldn't do this. But I did it because, in the past, I was bullied just because I followed the rules. I don't know if I was right. But I know one thing: I made the class lose union, and this is the last year, everything is too late to correct the mistakes.

 The current problem is that the class staffs is not united yet, so how can members unite?

 I wish I could do better if I could go back to the past. I wish I was stronger. But it only I wish. There is still much to be done in the future until I am kicked out of school. During that time, I will do my best, even if it would cost me that no one was close in high school. At least, I still regret it. But maybe in the future, I will be proud that I did my best.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience