Dunno what to do

 I lost my motivation. Let me explain.

 I won the second prize at the National Piano Festival last month. I told my teacher a few days ago, and she posted it on the Internet. Now, everyone in my school knows that. They always ask me to going out, because they saw the prize I won: 100 million. Actually, it was a voucher, I will have long time to exchange it to money.

 What bothers me is that they also ask about my aim to study abroad in Taiwan. I'm not sure if I can do it, but now the whole school knows. So, if I fail to study abroad, it will be very humiliating. Aww!

 Today, I don't want to do anything. I don't know what I want. I caught a cough and runny nose, and it has made me tired for a week. I played games, scrolled Facebook, watched short videos, and followed everyone's posts and comments on my post on the school page. I finished my survey contest for the final test yesterday. I wasn't good. I think next week everyone in my school will know a person who won the national prize is very stupid.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience