Lost a lot of money to buy a stupid iPhone because of trusting people

 My friend K told me about a web name chotot, which sell a lot of cheap old machines. I want a new phone, so I found a cheap old iPhone on that website. I spent 3 days only to find the best iPhone and best price, and I decided to buy iPhone by a person. He said his mom used it, so he sold only 11 millions dong. I never buy an iPhone before, so I didn't know how to check if it legit. And guess what, he said the iPhone had the original screen came from Apple. I still don't know why I believe him. The iPhone didn't have the True Tone, and the screen burn in. That make it less than 11 millions dong. So I bought an expensive iPhone.

 When I came home, I couldn't use the haptic touch. I didn't know if the function of the iPhone not working right or all of the iPhone like that. Guess what, when I came to the shop, they said my iPhone is fall down so the speaker is dented, the vibrate is broken. That's why the old user replaced the screen.

 I regret about how my money spent. In the future, I will start my own business, make a lot of money so I won't have to use my time to buy an old iPhone and regret about it!!!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

First month in Taiwan

Change the past

Insight in everything