Luck on my side

 I got my first job: Teaching at Mihu Art. I got my salary too. I'm going to intern in FPT Software.

 I will take a gap year cause I want to study abroad. Maybe next year?? I have one year left to graduate the Classical Piano major at Hanoi College of Art. I will research and work this year. Prepare for the language test again for my next application to the university. Nah, maybe this year will be worth it. I think so?? Maybe I won't waste my time. Who knows what the future holds??

 I used to think I have to study at the Hanoi College of Art this year. However, I was just informed by NYCU that the Taiwan Ministry of Education changed its policy for international students in Vietnam now, and I was accepted. What could be luckier than being so close? I almost registered to study at Hanoi College of Art and my intern job. Because I thought I wouldn't be accepted into the university, I went to work. Now I have a new skill: teaching. It may help me in the future when I hungry. I feel like I'm super lucky person.

 I love programming. I love playing the piano. NYCU has both. NYCU let me in. I love NYCU.

 Tomorrow is Independence Day in Vietnam, and it’s also the first day of classes at NYCU. I missed the welcome ceremony, and I’ll miss the first day of class. I feel a little sad. But the joy of being accepted makes me forget about it.

 I just opened the admission letter. It feels so good. I will never forget this feeling. With this admission letter, I can get a visa and study abroad. Although it is a bit late, it is okay. I will miss my graduation year at the College of Arts and cannot complete the ABRSM Grade 8 certificate. But a new journey begins here. At 18 years old, I will set foot in Taiwan, which is the dream of many students.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

First month in Taiwan

Graduation Test Diary

What's scarier than physical exhaustion