I hate lorries

 My neighbor had a dog named Lu who are rebuilding his house, and his house near my house. Everyday, my ears have to listen to the noise. But it isn't as bad as my damaged lungs, because I have to breathe tons of dust.

 I still can't adapt. My parents told me to understand and forgive him because when my house was built, it also made many dust. But they don't understand about that dust, because they work all day. They don't stay at home like me.

 I can't adapt to that. I was so upset that my lungs was not saved. I realized it was all because of the old trucks. I don't know why, but I feel like the trucks are more polluted than the dusty building house, because every time the trucks come, I be like breathing a lot of poison :skull:. I've known why the trucks emitted a lot of poison gas, because it was too old, and the builder didn't have money to upgrade. Yeah, if they had used modern trucks, or replaced old gasoline vehicles with electric trucks, I wouldn't have to make many complaints.

 I'm not staying at home at the moment. I need to protect my lungs. Every time I have a change, I will go out of my house. Go far from my house, far from that stupid neighbor's dusty building. Above all, I don't want to be demonized because of the poison gas and find my neighbor to fuck him.

 Normally, I hide in my friend's house. Sometimes, I hide in the cafe. But this time, I hide in the second house I have. Although there is no network there, I have 4G. Despite the fact that I just only have 5GB of high speed per MONTH, it is going to the last day of August, so I will use it liberally. Right now, I'm sitting in an air-conditioned room and enjoying myself by listening to the symphony and writing a blog to anti my neighbor. There is a disadvantage here, this place has no water, and I forgot to bring water. Well, I'd rather die of thirst than die of the lungs damaged.

 I don't want to breathe that poison anymore. Maybe in the future, I will control the world and let everyone use modern electric vehicles. No more poison skull trucks.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience