Insight in everything

 I used to critical everything I don't like. But lately, I'm not do that anymore.

 I used to criticized my gramma's food, and always make she sad. But when I take a deep look into her food, I known she has work to get money to buy food for me. After a hard working day, she was very tired, but she always cook food for me with all her love.

 I used to think all of my mom message to asked me if I ok was very annoyed. But when I take a deep look into her soul, I known that she was very worried about me, I known she was very love me to spent her time to type message, to call me, to worry about what I did.

 I used to feel that the driver was the one who was hired, and I was the one paying the money, so they must obey me. But when I take a deep look into them, I known that they just like me. They are human. They are making money to feed their families.

 When I learn to look deeply, I see that the waiter is not only serving, but also a student who is working hard to earn money for living and paying tuition fees on time.

 I know there are many profound things around that before and I only can only look at them superficially. Whenever I realize I don't understand their struggles, I get my heart broken, and respect for them.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience