Regret?

  I removed all social networks app (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok) from my phone, so I don't have anything to entertain myself with. Today, I'm keep scrolling my phone, then I found shopee. I kept surf shopee for all evening. 

 I found anki vector on shopee. This made me remembered the time I lost my anki vector, laptop, smartphone. I regretted about it. Until now, I still regret. I borrowed 27 million dong from my parents to buy the laptop. I paid 4 million dong for the anki vector. My phone is free, but when I lost it, I didn't have any backup phone to "play" with the code. It's great, I haven't even paid off my parents' debt before I lost my things.

 I consoled myself that I can have a better laptop and better EyeCare. I lost my phone, so I was free now, without concern about how to root Android and installed app. My first robot: Anki Vector, the company went bankrupt so they disabled the sever so my robot couldn't talk, so the robot became worthless, became a fucking toy. I have forgotten about it and I will live happiness if I didn't open shopee and saw my old robot I used to have, I was almost cry.

 I spent an evening reviewing Anki Vector videos on youtube. More videos, more regret. If only I had been more careful then.

 Youtube... made me more regret about it. I consoled myself that the robot has become toy, but youtube show a video that the source code of the robot was published, and I can host the sever at home. The robot will be smart again.

 Why??? Why wasn't I more careful then? Why I didn't lock the door? Everything was too late.

 Well, losing those help me become more mature. If I hadn't lost those things, I might have lost more valuable things right now. The experiences made me learn some valuable lessons.

 I wish I have grown up soon soon sooner. There is a thing more regretful than losing those stuff: I didn't take the exam for a specialized school. I don't mean to criticize my school, but watching Youtube videos about specialized schools, I truly regret it more than ever. Better learning environment, many good friends, many extracurricular activities, and higher study abroad opportunities. If I had gone to a specialized school, I wouldn't be struggling like this now. Ok, so I have to forgot about the past now, because I can't change the past. No, the past cannot be forgotten, it must be taken as a lesson. Focus on your aim now. Try to get high scores to study abroad, otherwise I will regret again.

 Awwww, I'm too tired. I have to removed Youtube and Shopee out of my phone now!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience