Lost track

 After much contemplation, I've finally grasped why I'm perpetually time-pressed.

 I don't have goal. That's the reason. I realized it many times ago, and tried to fix it. I have written my goal many times, in Notion, in Plan, in Note of my life, in my Blog. I told myself that I overcame wasting time. But the problem is I never follow my goal.

 I just realized it today because I've been learning about stock investment, even though I only have a month left before the IELTS test. I know making money isn't my main goal, but I don't understand why I'm spending all my afternoons on stocks instead of preparing for the IELTS. I even skipped makeup classes at school just to focus on stock investment.

 Nah, knowing the problem, but to solve the problem is a different story. My ability to stick to a plan is pretty weak. I can manage it for only a day or two before going back to my usual habits.

 Mentioned again follow the plan, one month ago, I told myself I have to wake up at 6AM, to write the morning journal, after watching a Youtube video about best technical to change yourself. I just do it for 3 days, and then I wake up very late and never write the morning journal until now.

 Of course I could blame it on the cold weather for sleeping in, but the real issue is I never take responsibility for it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience