Graduation Test Diary

 Hello, I have only 13 days left until the high school graduation test. Sometimes, I feel nervous about my mark and my future. I know I can not get high score. But it isn't the main reason why I feel nervous. The main reason make me feel nervous is how can I get into the university I want.

 I want to study aboard. I use all my time to make my profile beautiful, and I received the passing results after all. But with only the passing results, I couldn't enter that university. The OIA of that university want me to send my official graduation diploma to them in July, but I couldn't because according to the requirements, I need to provide my graduation certificate by July 25th to receive the official admission letter. However, according to Vietnamese regulations, students only receive a temporary graduation certificate after July 17th, with the official diploma being issued three months later, at the earliest by the end of September. When I explained to the International Admissions Office (OIA), they did not accept this and required the official diploma to be submitted by July 25th.

 This make me break my head, I couldn't focus to review my lessons before the graduation test.

 I hope everything end soon, and I can get what I want after all efforts.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience