What's scarier than physical exhaustion

 I'm tired. Near the graduation date, I'm so worried about my future. My school posted an article on their Facebook fan page about my success in enrolling the Yang Ming Chiao Tung University. Everyone knew about it, but they didn't know if I couldn't get the official high school diploma in July, I couldn't study at that university. The university doesn't understand about Vietnam rule, Vietnam only provide temporary certificate to student, and the official certificate only provide to student in September. This put me on fire. I even asked the Teco this afternoon to contact the MOE of Taiwan, but they didn't help me.

 My plan was to study all afternoon today, but I couldn't follow it. I'm tired— not physical exhaustion, but mental exhaustion. This afternoon, my dog bit Ms. Nguyet, a woman who lives next to my house. She yelled, and I think all my neighbors knew about it. Maybe my parents have to apologize to her and compensate her with a large amount of money. They will scold me. I'm scared.

 I wish I had the ability to handle all of that stupid things. Managing my class made me feel very tired. For the first time, I felt pressure as class president. Plus staying up late for a long time, I think my health have some problem. I only want to sleep everyday. Maybe sleep forever.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience