Lost of motivation

 I realized I gradually slowed everything down. I can't find the motivation to go to the gym every day like usual. I can't find the inspiration to turn on my computer and study IELTS with passion. Wake up early, spend 30 minutes just for nothing (I just sit and think what I want to do). Go to the gym at 5 o'clock on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday just because I pay money to hire a personal training. Programming, just because my club force my to do.

 I no longer voluntarily do everything related to self-training. I just do because I am forced to do. The only thing that can force me to study now is a vague belief in the future.

 I didn't spend my time studying math and physics after I completed the 10-minute math test at school. I can't force myself to learn things I like when I'm not motivated. I wish someone would force me to study.

 Today, when I opened the note, to find where I am now, I realized I was so far behind. It's only been 2 weeks since the beginning of the school year. Yet I was seriously behind schedule.

 I still want to study abroad, but why do I see it so far aways? Please get back my enthusiasm.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience