How Mi Band 4 increased my productivity?

 Why Mi Band 4, not Mi Band 6,7,8? Because I just have Mi Band 4.

 It is a long story (u can skip this)

 Alright, I used to think about bought a new Mi Band when Mi Band 6 released, but I didn't have enough money. When Mi Band 7 released, I have enough money and bought it with 800k VND. But then someone bought my watch for 1300k so I sold it hehe. 500 thousand VND profit, I use it for other things. In the end, I only used Mi Band 7 by watching reviewers video on Youtube. I found the Mi Band 7 very cool and wanted to have it, because wearing it was cooler than the Mi Band 4. I once regretted selling my new watch. So much so that for a long time I didn't use the Mi Band 4 anymore because I think it was stupid. I realized that if I had bought it, I wouldn't have wasted my time watching this damn video. So I decided to bought Mi Band 8 when it released. I watch many damn reviewers video, and I released why I have to pay money just for the cooler watch and just to flex with my friends, I can use my money for many different purpose.

 This is when I realized the truth that watch are just used for telling time. So I have been using Mi Band 4 until now, and now I love it more than ever, after wasted N* hours just for stupid reviewers video.

 I will tell you how Mi Band 4 increased my productivity, after 3 years using it.

 Until now, this band has helped me to significantly reduce smartphone usage and also helped me to keep track of all my fitness and sleep activities. This pill-like device is really powerful and has long battery life. In my daily usage, the device lasts around two weeks.

 This article is all about how I use my Band 4 in my day-to-day life and how this device increased my productivity and reduced my smartphone usage.

 First is Alarm. I mainly use Alarm for waking up in the morning. I have set some alarms in the band using the Mi Fitness. This gave me one more reason for not using my smartphone before bed. During the first few days, I didn’t notice the band vibrating in my hand. I even kept a backup alarm on my phone to overcome this. But after using it regularly and by changing the vibration pattern helped me to get used to it. Now it’s easier.

 Second is Timer. It is my most used feature on the band. I use it for: Pomodoro technique, Time Blocking, Reading Books, ...

 Third is Reminders, I like adding my daily tasks to reminders, like workouts, getting ready for bed, and most importantly, it reminds me of taking Break. Taking a break is really important if you sit before a screen for a long time. If you don't mind advertisement, download EyeCare!!!

 Idle Alert. This is one of the cool features of Mi Band. When the band doesn’t detect any activities for one hour, it will notify you to take a walk. I like this feature a lot.

 These are many of the ways Band 4 makes me productive. Also, it helped me to reduce my smartphone usage. This simple device can replace a few things which you can do with your phone. Right now, after 3 years using Mi Band 4, I mod it firmware and watch faces. It now looks great and classy, if you not compared to the Apple Watch =)))))

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Introvert?

Poor memory

No patience