Fail in the last step

 I am depressed. All my dreams put it NYCU. I placed only one wish on a school in Taiwan, and now I have suffered the consequences of being unable to study abroad.

 NYCU didn't reject me. They gave me a scholarship to go. But they asked me to send my official graduation diploma, which is impossible in Vietnam after a student graduates. For those who don't know, Vietnamese law says that after students get their graduate results, they can only get a temporary certificate. This certificate is similar to the diploma. But NYCU didn't understand, or they did, but they pretended to don't know.

 I'm ready to study in Taiwan. But life didn't let me go this Fall semester. I have to study at FPT University in Vietnam this semester. I'm disappointed because all my effort put into my study plan and CV went with my laptop. My laptop broke. I asked the shop to fix it for me, and they erased all my data. If next year, I do my progress to study in Taiwan again, I will have to start from zero. 

 What makes me anxious is that everyone knows I could go to Taiwan to study, but now I don't. I joined FPT University. They never understood what NYCU did to me. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

First month in Taiwan

Graduation Test Diary

What's scarier than physical exhaustion